Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter! Our Indian Easter.

I loved our Easter this year. It was small and perfect. We weaved our own baskets, dyed eggs, and had so much fun. This will be one of my favorite Easter for years to come.

Dyeing eggs-
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Indian Easter
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free scrapbook


Making baskets-
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Indian Easter 2
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free digital scrapbook


We enjoyed our Easter. I have to download pics from all over because camera batteries were all dead!! I will post the few we got soon!!

2 comments:

  1. So much fun! I LOVE the baskets!!! What a fun creative mom you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are incredibly neat!!! Are there no baskets in India? :o) I love you!

    ReplyDelete