Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We made it!!!!

As you can see from the last post we finally have internet. You can call us on our Utah # now too. I will post to catch you up on what has happened and what is happening through future posts. For now here are some pictures of our home in India. A special thanks to Selvee who made these posts possible. She cleaned the floors, the bathrooms, and finished the laundry I started this morning.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: home part 1
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: house part 2
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: House part 3
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! I want to live there please. I think I would have a hard time coming home from that gorgeous house. I LOVE the stair banister, in fact I'm pretty sure that is the exact one I've been dreaming of having for the last 20 years :) It looks like a spa get away over there!
    Angie, Jason told me you guys got a maid. You know this means you actually have to sit down and relax for once right? :)

    I just tried calling you but it's all crackly sounding and went to VM? I'll try again tonight. Is Skype better for calling? I'll ask this on Facebook too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I think that maybe I should come visit you someday. I also think that you should give me your email address!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the scrapbook pictures. You have done very well making your house into a home. Good choice of furniture. Looks like such a fun and lovely place. Your kids look happy too and that is so important. Your courage and adventurous spirit are awesome.

    ReplyDelete