Friday, December 25, 2009

clear answer.

Dec. 7, 2009
We wanted to try to have the baby this week, thinking that he might be well enough to have him live long enough to meet him. Several committies as several hospitals said no, I prayed all along for clear answers. Obviously I need to wait for the time to be right for our baby to come. Can't get any clearer than that. At least I know I have a little time left with him.

Dec. 13, 2009
On our way to Las Vegas. It feels so good to be married to a man who is so concerned for me that he does not want to leave me for a minute! So the children and I are getting a free trip to Las Vegas!

Dec. 19, 2009
Vegas was a total bummer, there was nothing to do with my children!! Ugh. Some concerning things are happening with my health. Will have to wait and see. I enjoyed feeling our little one move this week. Had several hard days. I want it to be over, but I don't want him to go. How can you wish for your child to die. This is sooooo hard. But living in limbo, never knowing, is so hard.

Dec. 21, 2009
We have an apt. with the perinatologist today. Just expecting more of the same.

Dec. 22, 2009
Today at 7:18 am our little Wesley James Blackett was born and returned to our father in heaven a few minutes later. My heart aches with not knowing if this was the right decision or not. He was to beautiful and perfect, right down to his tiny finger nails. His stomach was so distended due to the fluid build up. My husband, mother, and dearest friend were there to help me through the long and painful labor, and to welcome him into the world with love. Due to issues with my health that began to appear, our team of Dr.'s decided it was time to have Wesley be born. My wonderful midwife Vicki, caught our Wesley who decided to make his entrance into this world as a footling breech. We have felt all your prayers and thank you. Thank you to everyone who in one way or another helped us through this difficult time. To my sweet Wesley, you are so loved and so missed. love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment