Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dark day.

Some Dr.s are so optimistic. It contagious, it makes you feel better. Yesterday our ultrasound showed that fluid had built up in his lung and abdomen. Our Dr. said let's drain it and see, miracles happen. Today we went in for the procedure, this Dr. said he did not think it would help our baby. What he says is factual and true, but gives you no optimism or hope. What he sees is the ventricles of the brain are larger and blood is present, as well as our angel was not in a good position for the procedure. It will actually be easier if he gets sicker. So the last procedure did free things up but it also allowed for more damage to be done. If a miracle is to happen, will it come without our interference? How do you deal with waiting every day to see if your baby has died inside you?

4 comments:

  1. Hello there Sista-in-law!

    Love that you started a blog!!! I just wanted to tell you how my heart breaks for you as a mother. No one should have to go through this and it's even worse when it's someone I care about! I have been praying for you all. I am so sorry that things are not looking good at all...I just wanted to tell you about something. There is a foundation called Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. It's a group of photographers nationwide who will come to the hospital at a moments notice and take pics for you when you have a baby/child that will not live for long due to birth complications or terminal illness. I know that Kathryn Michaels in Riverton is a member. I can get her number if you are interested. I thought about offering to take pics of my sweet baby nephew but didn't want to mess it up at such a crucial time. Kathryn is one of the photogs I aspire to one day be. I have seen her work on her website that she has done with the foundation and it is beautiful. Though I still pray you will not need her services I just thought you might like to talk to her in case you need her, and in case you, at some point, are aware of the day/time you might need her.

    Love and prayers,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get my comment? Cause I can't see it. Oh well. if not, call me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go check out my blog! becomingdg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete